Saturday, March 1, 2008

I have been in the internet industry for almost a decade and thought I had seen it all up until the past few years of surfing the web. I never thought I would need to actually pay for a program to protect my computer and felt that I shouldn't have to pay to surf freely. Well after years of buildup on my computer it came to the point where I could not even open my browser without being bombarded by spyware advertisements, pop-ups, and spam.

I prided myself on keeping high security settings on my computer at all times in order to prevent these types of malicious activities, however, spyware creators are constantly coming up with new ways to invade your computer system. I broke down. It was time to stop using free tools and purchase a professional program to clean out the vermin investing my hard drive. What I found was a solution created by a company called ParentoLogic.

ParentoLogic pioneered many programs geared towards fighting spam, spyware and malicious programs that infect your computer's registry. After installing this software and running a scan I found my computer was more infected than a rat with the black plague. I felt as if it was literally on it's last legs. The scanning and cleaning of my computer took ParentoLogic's Anti-Spyware program some time to clean out, but considering I had never scanned my computer prior to this, it was actually quiet efficient.

I had finally found my combination of affordable computer protection. To assist you I will relate my ideal combination of programs. I use the Anti-Spyware, RegCure Registry Cleaner, Privacy Controls, and their Spam Controls. This effective suite of programs has kept my private information safe, my computer clean and my internet connection running smoothly. Taking care of a computer is much like taking care of a child these days, you must have the essentials to keep it healthy.

Visit their website for more information and a free scan of your computer!

No comments: